30 (MORE) RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

I like broccoli
I love '500 Days of Summer'
I am not a night person
I am not genius but people always label me as a smart guy
I do not like power rangers
I am a sensitive type
I like my own voice
I wish I have a big sister
I do not really like height
I like holding microphone
I dyed my hair once
I am curious how it feels to have a friend from different country
I always try to be different than people around me
I am subscribed to pewdiepie
I think I am a loyal type
I never had a crush with a guy before
I enjoy sadness
I make doodles when I am bored
I do not like to admit to people that I am a Shawol
I do not support any sport team or athlete
I wrote my own poem in elementary school
I am an individualist
I like analyze things
I like the number '5'
I think love is something great but should not always win
I learned arabic
I am clumsy
I prefer mountain to beach
I think horror movie is stupid but I am still able to enjoy it
I like a woman with wavy hair

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)