I don't think you want to read this one, but I'm gonna share it anyway

I lose hope.
I really feel like I'm a complete loser. Mostly because of my college life. I think I will fail this semester. Again. And I should wait another +/- 6 months to get my first degree. But it's so sad this time because I really didn't expect it before. This makes me so sad. I'm so doomed.

And the worst part is I can't blame anything except myself.

I might have depression that's why I always hate being sad. I always try to make myself in peace. But that makes me can't accomplish much things because I avoid them. It's just so sad being me....

I lose hope.
Even my happy or love themed poems/fictions lose its soul. You maybe able to feel it in my previous posts. But I used to write so much grumbles about life like this everytime I don't feel well, but now I can manage to write funny or love fictions instead. I think it's better this way...

Anyway I think that's enough for today's post. Thanks for reading I hope I don't make you sad too :( These are some memes to cheer you up. Enjoy!
This a stand-up comedy show right? I wonder who's his name? This one is funny
I really worry lol
:v
:')

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)