I Am Fine

I AM FINE
by Andika Hilman


People ask me 'how are you'. My answer is still the same as yesterday. So is my dark room, my appetite, and my playlist. I turn the volume up everytime I remember that question. Keep pressing the button until I realize I've reached the peak.

People still ask me 'how are you'. I ask the same thing to the blue sky, to the grass, and to the moon. I hope I can answer it just like they do. I like them. They don't ask me back either.

People will always ask me 'how are you'. I don't blame them. If only we can use a song, a poem or a drawing in daily conversation, there won't be such a difficult question. It's not their fault. It's fine.

I am fine with that......

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)